Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, I am only going to follow through on one of my two promises from yesterday. Today's post will definitely be short, but probably not fun.

Rumors: A Spartantailgate.com thread says that Chris Allen has a seperated finger. The poster stated that Tim Staudt reported this. I'm not sure if it's true, but hey, it's Christmas and there isn't anything else to really write about. How does one separate a finger? The wording makes me think even more that it isn't true.

Mailbag:
"This is a fantastic blog that I stumbled across, in your few posts you have the same feelings about MSU basketball that I do. Really top notch work, you show hard work that Izzo would be proud of. Even though you probably sit around in your underwear all day thinking about basketball."
Sparty From Owosso, MI

You must know me. Thanks for the email.

If you would like to contribute, please email me at spartybasketball@gmail.com.

Tomorrow: I will attempt to preview the Oakland game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or email me. All comments will be read, but not all of them will be published. I plan on picking a select few and discussing them on tomorrow's blog. Please leave a handle and your location. Email addresses are optional, but if you leave one, I can send you a message if I am going to publish your comment.